Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hi, everyone. This is me saying goodbye and good luck. I am going to therapy now for social aversion and anxiety and that whole mess of lopsided, scratchy things that got tangled together inside me. Now, I am putting them--the very things that this blog discusses--aside, acknowledged but not indulged; therefore, I am putting the blog itself aside. So as not to give the sadness anymore breeding grounds, you see.

I am going to find my happiness, girls. Because my world can't mean anything to me without it. May you all find your happinesses as well.

Sideways (and uncompromising and most beautiful) love.  <3

6 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetie, I've been following you these past few months and your words are so insightful and self aware. I hope you achieve your maximum potential in therapy and excel in life. I'm going to miss your writing!
    Hugs from a stranger,

    Chickadee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for you! I hope you find what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://project--model.blogspot.com/

    Hey :) I have a new blog and it would be great If you check it out.. have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ANYBODY can have a thigh gap

    A lot of jealous and lazy fat girls are posting lies with pseudo medical arguments saying the skeletal structure can prevent many women from having a respectable thigh gap. This is a lie. Anyone can have a thigh gap.

    My health advice is to NEVER go below 10% body fat and 18 BMI. Most 18 to 22 BMI people will have a thigh gap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice blog, your ideas is very Uniqe thank you for sharing
    keep going on.
    satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete